Sunday, January 25, 2009

if it is not late..

...



(tak tahu kenapa saya tiba2 ingin menulis sumthing.... about sumthing stupid.... haha! herm...)


i talk to myself,
if it is not late...
but i know,
i feel...
u will never come back to me..
and u can't do it..
herm... perit!

i didn't realize l*ving one is so hard like this..
poor, i remember everything!
i can see even a little thing when i close my eyes..
but u far away, some where that i can't reach..
(sori k,ayat poyo sket..hehe)

Whenever i wanna laugh, remembering u make me cry..
Whenever i miss u, i break down like this..
sengal, rite?
eventhough i try to forget, i cannot do it!!!!!
arghhhhhhhh...

if i can't see u again.......
really wanna forget all about u that hold me..
i really want.


~zua~






...tingtong time..hu~~

1 comment:

chicky84 said...

isk..
azua..
i know that feeling..
you just wanted his attention..
but you wanted to be strong..
but the fact that you just need him hurts you..
right?